Since your home is one of the most important financial investments you will make in your life, you want to make sure you are properly covered. At Spensley Insurance we will work to get you the correct coverage at the best price.
Home Insurance Coverages
- Dwelling (Coverage A)- Covers you for damage to your house and to structures attached to your house caused by a covered peril.
- Other Structures(Coverage B)-Pays for damage to fences, tool sheds, freestanding garages, guest cottages and other structures not attached to your house.
- Personal Property (Coverage C)-Reimburses you for the value of your possessions, including furniture, electronics, appliances and clothing that are damaged due to a covered peril.
- Loss of Use (Coverage D)- Pays some of your additional living expenses while your home is being repaired.
- Personal Liability (Coverage E)- Covers your financial loss if you are sued and found legally responsible for injuries or damages to someone else.
- Medical Payments (Coverage F)-Pays medical bills for people hurt on your property or hurt by your pets